Pages

16 July 2009

Style Francais


I don't have a shoe fetish (ok...maybe an addiction?) but this picture makes me understand why people do. Marion Cotillard's raspberry and black spectator inspired t-straps's, well, they turn me on! Maybe it's because I am so very over gladiator's and cuffed shoes and I'm ready for something more feminine. Or maybe it's because I'm just off watching all the couture shows and there were several '40's influences. But I adore these shoes! I love how she mixed the raspberry and black with the ballet pink which has such a simple, elegant French style to it. I want it all.


I found these black and pink t-straps's by Jeffrey Campbell at Nordstrom for $85.90: I love the vintage feel of them and the colors; I may have to purchase.

These Georgina Goodman's, too, are similar -- but unfortunately with a much higher price tag -- and a bit more red:


The next closest match actually has a purple accent but I still think it would work. Pour La Victoire Lourdes Ankle Strap at Endless:
Maybe with this Ralph Lauren Black Label Lucinda Organza Skirt:Ralph Lauren also has a great soft pleated skirt available in ballet pink on yoox.com but the images were not cooperating.

This flirty Dolce & Gabbana would also work:
Top it all off with this Adam Viscose Tissue Jersey Cardigan thrown over a cami, then belted or tied?
Voila! The look....well, except for the Johnny...I've yet to find a website that sells those, but I'll keep you posted!


xo, kvlm

No comments:

Post a Comment