Pages

16 June 2010

Favorites from Resort 2011, Round 1

click on the images for larger views


Carolina Herrera
The dress on the left makes me swoon.


Emilio Pucci
Love the very 70's/hippie/love child vibe. Chic and free spirited!


Jason Wu
This look on the left reminds me of Valentino,
which is a very good thing.


J. Mendel
Love the color story.


Givenchy
Late 60's vibe and color drenched fabrics. Of course I adore it!


Giambattista Valli
Romance indeed.


Erin Fetherston
Erin is the new creative director and designer for Juicy Couture.
I can't wait to see what she does with the line, I love her aesthetic.


Diane von Furstenberg
Diane is the reigning Queen Supreme of Simple Sexy, total ease.


Doo.ri
Gorgeous draping.


Donna Karan
And more gorgeous draping. Speaking of sexy...


DKNY
Donna Karan is pretty much nailing it lately.


Chris Benz
Great retro vibe without being too nostalgic.

Add Image
Celine
More with the 60/70's inspired suiting. Hot.



Burberry Prorsum
I think I may be in love with navy.


Bottega Veneta
Fashion forward, high impact.


Badgley Mischka
In love with the blue & green -- another 60's inspiration?


BCBG Max Azria
I don't know that I've ever been this wowed by layering. Perfection.



Balenciaga
Love the prints, the colors, the cuts. Definitely a favorite.



Alexander Wang
I would like that skirt on the left please in all colors, thank you.


Anna Sui
Sweet, feminine and sexy.


More later...oh, so much more!
xoxo,
kvlm

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment