Pages

19 June 2010

Resort 2011, Round 2

Click on images for larger view


Marc Jacobs


Marc Jacobs
My absolute favorite collection from Resort 2011. I know, quel shock.


Elie Tahari


Oscar de la Renta
I think he covered about every era of dress I swoon for in these 4 frocks.


Nina Ricci
Gorgeous gets its on place.


Nina Ricci



Naeem Khan



Michael Angel



Max Azria



Marc by Marc Jacobs



Malandrino



Monique Lhuillier



Louis Vuitton



Lanvin
Triple swoon...


Michael Kors
I am such a sucker for ombre, esp. in these colors



Juan Carlos Obando



Jonathan Saunders
I would like all 3, yes, please.



Isaac Mizrahi



Haider Ackermann



Um, Gucci?



Erdem
I heart you, Erdem, to infinity and beyond.



Barbara Tfank


Final round tomorrow, my pets!
xoxo,
kvlm



images style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment