Pages

09 February 2009

Valenfrockentine

Allow me to start with a quick rant, because, well that's what I do. It's what I excel in. I am not sure if it is part of my being a total Yenta or it's part of the German/French blood line, but here goes...I'm one of these ridiculously anal people...when it comes to anything creative that is (not that other things don't matter, they just aren't "shiney"). Anyway, my lovely title bar that I so lovingly crafted with my man candy (aka husband) apparently does not appear the same on a laptop monitor as it does on a pc. To this I say, screw you html (or xmls or whatever we call it these days). Give me a dress form, some muslin and a 100 dress pins and I will make you something brillant. Give me html code that goes beyond bolding, centering or creating a table and I will show you my head on fire.

Ok, phew, I feel better.

Anyhoo, just a few quick links for all things devine for this Valentine's Day. I am a huge lover of lingerie so really, you don't need V-Day in my mind to splurge, but in case you are looking for the perfect chemise, here are a few ideas and a few links.

Agent Provocateur, of course(that website should be illegal; love the witch collection); Rigby & Peller, classically romantic (love the corsets and art deco pieces); Claire Pettibone, (highly recommend taking a look at Brianna, Amanda and Ilana -- the Ilana capri's and boyshorts are simply sumptuous!); and La Perla, oh La Perla.

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to Coco de Mer , but it is not for the faint of heart. You have been warned. kisses, kvlm

No comments:

Post a Comment